1. Visit childhood places-To re-visit some places in my childhood where I grew up for pure nostalgia and re-live those beautiful memories all over again.
2. Go GOA-To visit great Goa frequented by Indians and foreigners but which has been totally jinxed for me (travel plans had to be cancelled on two occasions!!). They say everything happens for a reason and for the best, but just this once I disagree.
3. TRAVEL for a fun holiday– North India-. Always made plans to travel north but never made it happen. Would love to go to Agra (see the Taj Mahal) Himachal Pradesh (especially Dharamshala) Meghalaya and Kashmir and experience the beauty and magic of my country.
Scotland and Europe– After travelling so close to these places so many times, I still have not visited these places. There is something charming about all things Scottish. As for Europe, even if cannot see all of it, I would do anything for a nice relaxed holiday in Switzerland, Paris and Amsterdam (for the tulip gardens). Getting photographed with a backdrop of all famous places/monuments is an absolute must.
4. TRAVEL for food– I dream of going to different countries not just to experience the diverse culture but to try out their food. I want to go on a ‘food eating spree’- it could be street food/‘finger food’/ famous dishes or my favorite dimsums-just want to go all out.
U.S.A– Also, after watching the T.V shows ‘Eat Street’ (which shows these American food trucks serving the most delicious, mouth-watering food that you can imagine.) I would run to treat myself there. (This will be followed by sightseeing and plenty of shopping (clothes, cosmetics and American food)
South East Asia -Would love to sample and taste all the street food and drink in this part of the world. It would be great hopping from one stall to the other and experimenting with all the delicacies that these places have to offer. (not the ones with weird names/ meat though). Having hot Thai boat noodles served on floating boats while it rains would be simply divine. Also, would like to taste all the yummy sweet treats.
5. To work from home– Don’t know if this one goes into a bucket list or not, but have been dreaming of this for quite some time now. Whether I want to work for somebody or have my own business I still have not figured.
6 .Playing the Piano and a having pet – I know a pet and piano are not connected(other than the common alphabet P!) Never mind. Playing the piano is an unfulfilled dream; which I had as a kid. Always admire anyone who can play those soothing and sweet melodious tunes. Though I can play the keyboard very well, it would be nice to able to play this musical instrument. Better late than never. Ah, and I have always wanted a pet dog (a Labrador).
7. See/meet celebrities– I have seen some famous personalities like cricketers/ filmstars in the past, but none in recent times. So, whether it is our current Indian cricket team or our Bollywood actors, I am always on the lookout to see some or at least one of these famous stars. Hope to see one soon or I will go out of my way to see one.
8. A mini makeover– Hair, make-up and clothes all done by a professional. Would like to look like a mini celebrity with a brand new look just for a day. For that matter, I am also wondering about a virtual makeover. It would great fun to wander out someday for window shopping and try on clothes/shoes/ hats and even a variety of wigs(in different colours and lengths) which I would never do otherwise.
9. The night life– Discos, pubs, bars and casinos. Not for dancing or drinking! Simply for the experience- just to see how people look/what people do at these places. I would like to venture out with a big group of family/friends. Whether it is Mumbai or Vegas I don’t care.
10.A visit to a beach– Earlier, it was always the snow that I wanted to see.Now that this is off my wish list (though I can never get enough of snow and would definitely want to see it again…and again…) Right now, I am really desperate to go to any serene and pristine beach where there is nothing but the sand and sea( if not Goa any other proper beach would do) I am not a fan of the sun, so I would like to spend an entire evening relaxing on the sand, watching the sun set, see and hear nothing but the waves coming in and splash at my feet. I would like my mind to be absolutely clear, calm and at peace. This can be followed by playing to my heart’s content in the water, sipping a nice cool drink and taking selfies. Although I would be super scared a ride in a hot air balloon would be a grand way to finish off the day.